Chiropractic Care Services in Baltimore and Pikesville, MD
Your Health Begins With Us
Dealing with pain on a daily basis is not only unpleasant, but it’s also inconvenient. Physical pain can hinder your work ability, reduce your earning capacity, and prevent you from enjoying quality time with your family. Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions can relieve you of pain. By focusing on chiropractic care, we can treat the source of the pain and provide you the peace of mind you deserve.
Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care is essential to a healthy, properly functioning body. We provide multiple techniques; any of which can correct your spine so you can start recovering.
- Back Pain Relief : Low back pain is a serious problem. Whether it was caused by subluxations or extreme stress, our doctors can reposition your spine to reestablish normal vertebral motion.
- Headaches and Migraines : Anxiety or certain foods can trigger headaches. While migraines are caused by the constriction of blood vessels, both headaches and migraines can be treated through chiropractic care.
- Neck Pain : If you’re frequently hunched over at your desk, you’re putting yourself at risk for neck pain. When your neck or upper back pain becomes unbearable, spinal manipulation is your solution.
- Fibromyalgia : Those with fibromyalgia understand how severe pain associated with the chronic disorder can be. However, there is an effective method to alleviate your pain—chiropractic care.
- Physical Therapy : Athletes aren’t the only ones who benefit from physical therapy. From pregnant women to those with herniated discs, anyone suffering pain can improve their health through our treatment.
- Sciatica Treatment: Sciatica is leg pain often due to pressure on a nerve in your low back that connects to the sciatic nerve.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment: Occasionally, the carpal tunnel may narrow resulting in compression of the median nerve. When this occurs, the condition is known as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Shoulder Pain: Shoulder pain may originate in the joint itself, or from any of the many surrounding muscles, ligaments or tendons.
- Extremity Adjustments/Manipulation: Virtually every articulation of your skeletal system is susceptible to fixations that can impair function and range of motion.
- Posture Analysis: We perform posture analysis and implement treatment programs to correct alignment, reverse patterns, improve posture and relieve back pain.
- Orthotics: custom orthotics help to treat low back pain, plantar fascitis, hip pain, knee pain, heel spurs, sports injuries and shin splints.
- Massage Therapy : To get the most out of our chiropractic care, we recommend our massage therapy. With our expertise in various massage styles, we can relieve your muscles of tension and pain.
- Auto Accidents : Injuries from an automotive accident range from minor scratches to broken bones. Prevent greater injuries in the future by having our doctors treat your injuries immediately after the accident.
- Natural Pain Management: Regardless of the cause of your pain, you may face significant disruptions in your daily life or even a loss of independence when you are unable to find relief from acute or chronic joint, back, or muscle pain.
- Dry Needling: Dry needling has seen success in reducing muscle pain to facilitate physical therapy and improve mobility and comfort.
When you choose Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, you can be sure you’re receiving excellent medical care. During your appointment, one of our doctors listens to your needs and assesses your condition. From there, we recommend the treatment that most benefits you. We’re committed to helping you live a healthier and happier life. Book your appointment with us by calling either (410) 484-5642 (Pikesville) or (410) 358-0060 (Baltimore).