Integrated Services in Baltimore and Pikesville, MD
- Stem Cell Injections: Stem cells have the capacity to divide as various cell types, so they can replicate cartilage when they are injected into knee, hip, or shoulder joints
- Myofascial Trigger Point Injections: TPI is a procedure used to treat painful areas of muscles that contain trigger points, or knots of muscle that form when muscles do not relax.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections for the Knee: a natural substance that acts like “oil” to cushion and lubricate your knee joint. It can provide long-lasting pain relief.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Injections: This revolutionary therapy utilizes your own tissues to repair damaged ligaments and tendons without a single surgical incision.
- Cold Laser: It is a light therapy using lasers or LEDs to improve tissue repair, reduce pain and inflammation wherever the beam is applied.
- B12 Injections: After your first B12 shot, you might feel more energized and focused, ready to take on your daily obligations.
- Medical Weight Loss: By seeing the holistic weight loss approach of Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, you can finally overcome weight loss obstacles to see real results.
- Sphenopalatine Blocks for Headaches: A highly effective, minimally invasive procedure that can block headaches at their source without the ongoing use of medication.
For more information on our integrated medicine and services please call us today!