Physical Therapy in Pikesville, MD
What Is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy is a rehabilitative or preventive method of pain management and mobility improvement. Your physician might recommend physical therapy if you are injured, are recovering from surgery, have an upcoming surgery, or have a chronic, acute, or degenerative condition that affects your ability to work, exercise, walk, stand, or complete activities of daily living. Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions offers comprehensive physical therapy solutions to help you live your happiest, healthiest life. Whether you are recovering from a work injury, sports injury, or car accident or have a chronic health condition, our team will work closely with you to design a personalized care plan that addresses your needs, goals, and symptoms. Call us today to schedule a consultation for physical therapy in Pikesville, MD.
Conditions Treated at Our Physical Therapy Clinic
Almost any patient can benefit from physical therapy after an accident or injury. We also recommend physical therapy for fast, safe, and effective rehabilitation after surgery. Physical therapy methods can also improve mobility, flexibility, range of motion, strength, and independence for patients with chronic, acute, or degenerative conditions. Call us today to learn more about our advanced physical therapy services for:
- Auto accident injuries
- Work injuries
- Pre- and post-surgery recovery
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain and health conditions
- Degenerative illnesses and health conditions
- Acute pain and conditions
Types of Physical Therapy Services
Depending on your age, condition, symptoms, lifestyle, and goals, we may recommend more than one type of physical therapy. We will work closely with you to evaluate your physical and mental health and design a personalized treatment plan that offers you the best chance of success. We specialize in the following types of physical therapy services:
- Pain Management Strategies – Physical therapy treatments help you manage pain with reduced reliance on prescription painkillers. Our physical therapy services can improve your movement and mobility, help you heal faster, improve your balance, and reduce your risk of falls.
- Post-Surgical Recovery – We offer physical therapy for pre- and post-surgery recovery. Physical therapy before surgery will improve your mental and physical outlook, reduce the risk of complications, and speed up your post-surgery healing process. Post-surgery physical therapy will aid your recovery, get you back on your feet sooner, help you complete daily activities, and reduce your risk of complications like infection, blood clots, stroke, falls, and chronic pain.
- Rehabilitation for Various Conditions – Physical therapy is a safe, effective treatment method for chronic pain conditions and health conditions affecting your spine, muscles, joints, and mobility. Our physical therapy services can aid in repetitive stress conditions, musculoskeletal dysfunction, certain neurological conditions, congenital or pediatric conditions, and injury recovery.
- Home Exercise Plans – A big part of the success of your personalized physical therapy treatment plan is the work you put in at home. Maintaining your momentum and treatment plan between visits to our office is crucial. We will teach you physical therapy exercises and stretches that you should complete daily. We will tell you how often you should complete these routines and how many repetitions you should do. These exercises and stretches are designed to build core strength, improve flexibility and range of motion, restore balance and mobility, and relieve pain.
Visit Our Physical Therapy Clinic Today
If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of physical therapy and chiropractic rehabilitation, call us today or contact us online. We will schedule an initial consultation with our experienced, dedicated physical therapist and medical team to evaluate your health, discuss your condition, and go over your needs and goals.