Comprehensive Chiropractic Treatment in Pikesville and Baltimore, MD
Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions Offers Chiropractic Care
Since 1987, Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions has been providing residents of Baltimore and Pikesville with excellent chiropractic treatment. At our chiropractic care center, we practice evidence-based medicine, and our talented team of doctors includes both male and female chiropractors, nurse practitioners, and three massage therapists. Both of our clinics feature the finest equipment, as well as friendly staff and extensive services, to ensure you receive the care you need. Whether you’re looking for chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, or medical services, contact us for the very best treatment.
Our Chiropractic Care Center Provides Many Treatments
Our chiropractors have treated patients suffering pain due to all types of incidents, including automobile accidents and sports injuries, and we can treat your condition. We also have workers’ compensation specialists who are happy to address any concerns you may have with work-related injuries. If you need chiropractic care, allow us to assist you! Our doctors have extensive knowledge of body mechanics, sports injuries, family care, and more, and our services include:
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic treatment is essential to a healthy, properly functioning body. We provide multiple techniques, any of which can correct your spine so you can start recovering.
- Back Pain Relief: Back pain is a serious problem, but you don’t have to live with it. Our doctors can reposition your spine to re-establish normal vertebral motion.
- Headache and Migraine Treatment: Many things can trigger headaches and migraines, including anxiety, stress, certain foods, and the constriction of blood vessels. We can treat both headaches and migraines, using chiropractic care and sphenopalatine blocks.
- Neck Pain Relief: Spending the day hunched over at a desk puts you at risk for neck pain. Spinal manipulation can treat neck and upper back pain problems, even if they seem unbearable.
- Fibromyalgia: The pain associated with fibromyalgia can be severe, but it can be alleviated through chiropractic care.
- Auto Accidents Recovery: After an auto accident, you can be left with injuries ranging from minor scratches to broken bones. Our doctors can treat your injuries immediately after the accident to prevent further injury.
- Physical Therapy: From athletes to pregnant women to people with herniated discs, physical therapy can help improve the health of anyone suffering from pain.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy helps patients get the most out of chiropractic care. Our expertise in various massage styles helps us relieve muscles of tension and pain.
- Sciatica Treatment: Sciatica is leg pain often caused by pressure on a nerve in the low back that connects to the sciatic nerve. Chiropractic treatment for sciatica may be an ideal, non-invasive solution.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment: Carpal tunnel syndrome is the result of the compression of the median nerve because of the narrowing of the carpal tunnel. Most patients with carpal tunnel also have involvement or damage of the cervical spine. Our chiropractors can help.
- Shoulder Pain Relief: Sometimes shoulder pain originates in the joint itself, and sometimes it comes from one of the surrounding muscles, ligaments, or tendons. We can assess, identify, and treat your shoulder issues to relieve pain.
- Extremity Adjustments: Almost every articulation of your skeletal system is susceptible to fixations that can impair function and range of motion, but we can help with adjustments and manipulation.
- Posture Analysis: We are posture experts, able to perform analysis and implement treatment programs that correct alignment, reverse patterns, improve posture, and alleviate pain.
- Orthotics: We provide custom orthotics to help treat low back pain, plantar fasciitis, hip pain, knee pain, heel spurs, sports injuries, and shin splints.
- Trigger Point Injections: Myofascial trigger point injections are used to treat painful areas of muscles that contain trigger points, or knots of muscle that form when muscles do not relax.
- Supartz Knee Injections: These injections utilize hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that cushions and lubricates your knee joint. This can provide long-lasting pain relief.
- B12 Injections: B12 shots can give patients more energy and focus. Once you’ve had your first B12 shot, you might feel more ready to take on your daily obligations.
- Weight Loss Management: Weight loss may be an essential part of your path to wellness, but it can be difficult to lose weight and keep it off. Our holistic weight loss approach helps patients overcome weight loss obstacles and see real results.
- Cold Laser Therapy: This light therapy uses lasers or LEDs to improve tissue repair, as well as reduce pain and inflammation wherever the beam is applied.
Contact Us for Chiropractic Care and Much More
More than just a chiropractor, Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions has been recognized as the best pain-relief overall wellness center in Pikesville and Baltimore, MD. We emphasize improving overall health through pain relief and proper soft tissue injury rehabilitation to promote a better quality of life. For over 25 years, our chiropractic care center has worked to build an outstanding reputation, so contact us for the chiropractic treatment you can trust.