Natural Pain Management in Pikesville, MD
Natural Pain Management for Chronic & Acute Pain
Chronic or acute pain can take over your life. The pain may be debilitating, preventing you from participating in your usual activities, and searching for relief can become a full-time endeavor. Medication may offer temporary relief, but it doesn’t address the cause of the pain. At Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions in Pikesville, MD, we offer alternatives to painkillers and other conventional pain treatments. With our natural pain management techniques, we can help you experience relief.
Our pain management strategies include massage, chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, injectables, and lifestyle adjustments. With these techniques, we can treat the source of the pain instead of treating only the painful symptoms. We’ll work with you to develop an effective natural pain management plan personalized specifically for you. Contact us to learn more about our natural pain management options, or to schedule an appointment.
What’s the Problem with Painkillers?
Many people automatically reach for over-the-counter medications like ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or naproxen sodium to treat pain. For acute pain, people may request prescription painkillers like opioids. While these medications play an important role in offering respite from pain, it’s important to use them sparingly. Painkillers can damage your liver and digestive system, and prescription painkillers can cause dependency. Natural pain management helps control pain and reduce the need for painkillers.
Methods for Natural Pain Management
At Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, we offer a wide range of natural pain management strategies:
- Massage – Our licensed massage therapists provide relaxing, therapeutic massages that increase circulation and reduce stress and pain.
- Wharton’s jelly(containing: growth factors, HLA, stem cells and cytokines) therapy with PRP – These closely related therapies utilize regenerative components of the blood to help the body heal itself.
- SARAPIN (Traumeel A homeopathic remedy®) – This injectable treatment uses natural painkillers found in the pitcher plant.
- Chiropractic Manipulation – Chiropractors manipulate and adjust the joints with hands-on techniques. This helps relieve pressure and reduce pain.
- Physical Therapy – During physical therapy, patients receive instructions on exercise and balance, and treatments may include electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, or traction.
- Weight Loss and Lifestyle Changes – Excess weight or an unhealthy lifestyle can contribute to pain. We offer a medical weight loss program, and our team of compassionate professionals is always ready to help you institute positive lifestyle changes.
How Is a Treatment Plan Created for My Pain?
When you make an appointment for natural pain management treatment at Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, you can depend on receiving thorough, knowledgeable assistance. We’ll conduct a detailed assessment of your health and pain, and then we will sit down with you and cooperatively create a plan that promotes natural pain management and wellness. Our team will take the time to develop an individualized plan that addresses your pain in a holistic manner.
Contact Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions
At Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions in Pikesville, MD, our team of medical professionals is dedicated to helping patients reduce pain, improve mobility, and lead a healthier life. Our range of services include chiropractic care, physical therapy, medical weight loss, and nutrition services. Contact us today to learn more about our services.