About Fidel Integrated Medical Solution in Baltimore & Pikesville, MD
We Offer Chiropractic Care & More to Our Patients
Living with constant pain or discomfort can significantly affect your quality of life, making it difficult to do the things you love. Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions has been serving the communities of Pikesville and Baltimore since 1987 and is here to help you deal with discomfort. Since opening many years ago, we have been recognized as the best pain relief and overall wellness center in the Pikesville and Baltimore, MD area. We offer many services, including chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, and more. Our team is dedicated to providing the best care to patients looking for treatments to improve their overall health and wellness. Please reach out to us if you would like more information or to schedule an appointment.
Learn More About Our Chiropractic Team
At Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, we have a team of health and wellness professionals to provide the care you need. Led by Drs. Ilene and Adam Fidel, All our staff have completed in-depth education and training in their respective fields to ensure they can provide patients with the best care possible. Our team will provide personalized treatment plans based on your unique symptoms and needs.
Wellness Services We Offer
Dealing with an illness or chronic pain can be a difficult part of life. At Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, we emphasize improving overall health. You can expect our services to provide pain relief, proper soft tissue injury rehabilitation, fewer illnesses, and overall improved quality of life. Our patients come to us because they recognize how valuable it is to live a life with minimal pain and illness. Whether you are suffering from chronic pain or another medical condition, our team can develop a treatment plan to help you feel better. Some of our services include:
- Chiropractic Care: Realign the body and find relief from pain or discomfort with our chiropractic care that uses spinal manipulation to help the body heal. This alternative method provides relief without the need for surgery or medication.
- Back Pain Relief: Back pain can be one of the most debilitating ailments, making it difficult to sit, walk, or stand comfortably. Whether you have suffered a back injury or have a job that puts pressure on your back daily, we can help you find relief.
- Headaches and Migraines: The spine is often a contributing factor to headaches and migraines. Our chiropractors can help address the issues with your spine to ease headache pain.
- Neck Pain: Improper posture, injuries, and repeated motions can all cause severe neck pain that then radiates through the body. Let our team realign the vertebrae of the neck so you can feel better.
- Fibromyalgia: This chronic condition can leave you in constant discomfort. Chiropractic care addresses these issues and helps you live more comfortably with your condition.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy can help you recover after an injury or surgery and help you improve performance in your athletic activities. Our therapists will help you reach your highest potential.
- Sciatica Treatment: Sciatic pain starts in your low back and hip and radiates through the leg, causing constant discomfort. We provide treatment to take pressure off the sciatic nerve and ease your pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment: If your job requires you to type daily or perform repeated motions with your hands and wrists, you’re at risk for carpal tunnel syndrome. We perform specialized treatment to help you address this issue.
- Shoulder Pain: Discomfort in the shoulder can occur due to a problem with the joint or any of the muscles that surround the shoulder joint. We can determine what is causing your discomfort and address it.
- Extremity Adjustments and Manipulations: Misalignments in any part of the body can lead to discomfort and inhibited range of motion. We can determine the proper treatment to help ease any pain and restore your normal movement.
- Posture Analysis: Poor posture could be the primary cause of your spinal misalignment and discomfort. We can analyze your posture and help build a treatment plan to correct it.
- Orthotics: Our team creates custom orthotics to help treat many conditions, including back pain, hip and knee pain, plantar fasciitis, and more.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy can help reduce tension and relieve stress. We have two massage therapists that perform various massage styles.
- Auto Accidents: Allow yourself to properly heal from auto accident injuries by seeking chiropractic care from our experienced team. We can help you feel better.
- Natural Pain Management: Many people attempt to relieve pain using strong medications, but this isn’t always the best option. Our team provides a natural alternative to reduce pain.
- Dry Needling: Dry needling is based on an ancient technique and is used to improve mobility and increase comfort. Let our team perform this treatment to help your body.
Contact Us for an Appointment
At Fidel Integrated Medical Solutions, our goal is to help patients in Baltimore and Pikesville, MD lead healthier and happier lives. We do so through our many pain management treatments, as well as our nutrition services and weight loss program. Whether you suffer from chronic pain, muscle tension, poor posture, or unhealthy habits, our team can evaluate your condition and determine which of our treatments will best address your needs. Please reach out to us today if you would like to learn more about our wellness services and our team, or you want to schedule an appointment.